domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

Buenos Aires creative Tours

WELCOME TO EVERYBODY
MARIA'S TOURS
My name is  Maria and I'm working in tourism for five years providing apartments for rent, assistance and special tours.
I do tours especially for those people who are alone in the city of Buenos Aires or for those who are making plans to come, especially if you are coming for the first time.
Buenos Aires is a beautiful city, full of cultural activities,night life and much more. I made all of the photos that you can see in my blog and I have much more to up load.


My services includes :

  • tours in the best areas of BA.


  • to visiting museums, events and more


  • personal shopper ( I can help you to choose your souvenirs to your friends,family and ''where to go for shopping).


  • dinner tango show.

also I can to organize your week planning and if you are here for work I am flexible and I can to set up according to your time.
** if you have questions about information and prices,please feel free and email me!
subway line A







3 comentarios:

maria dijo...

these photos has been taken in : plaza de mayo,monserrat and downtown.

Tiffany dijo...

Hey, I went to a Tango Show at Esquina Carlos Gardel and it was the best tango show ever. I was staying in an apartment in buenos aires which was near Florida street so I was close to all tourist attractions.
Cheers,
Tiffany

maria dijo...

hi tiffany!
thanks for posting! it's true at esquina carlos gardel is excellent also el viejo almacen!